DAILY CORNER OF FAITH


30 Days of Faith, Encouragement, Intercession & Spiritual Growth
Welcome


Welcome to your Daily Corner of Faith—a place to pause, breathe, pray, and draw nearer to God.

Over the next 30 days, allow God's Word to encourage your heart, strengthen your faith, deepen your prayer life, and help you grow spiritually. Each day provides an opportunity not only to pray for yourself, but also to stand in the gap for your family, community, church, nation, and those who need God's intervention.

Come with an open heart. Read the Scripture. Reflect on God's promise. Pray with faith. Then put what you have learned into practice.

Your journey begins today.

DAY 1 — GOD IS WITH YOU

Scripture: Isaiah 41:10

Encouragement:
Whatever you are facing today, you are not facing it alone. God promises to strengthen, help, and uphold you. Fear may tell you that you cannot make it, but faith reminds you that God is greater than what stands before you.

Intercessory Prayer:
Father, I pray for those who are afraid, discouraged, lonely, or overwhelmed today. Let them experience Your presence. Strengthen the weak, encourage the discouraged, and remind them that they are not forgotten. In Jesus' name, Amen.

Spiritual Growth:
Practice trusting God with one situation you cannot control.

Journal:
What fear do I need to surrender to God today?

I hope you're blessed reading this daily Scripture Reading and Meditation.
"Are you born again? If you've not received Jesus Christ into your life, now is the time.
Say this Prayer of Salvation: 'Dear God, I know I am a sinner. I believe Jesus died on the cross for my sins and rose again. I am sorry for my wrongs, and I turn away from them. Come into my heart, Jesus, and be the Lord of my life. Thank you for saving me and giving me a new life.' Amen."
If you just prayed that prayer from your heart, congratulations, welcome to the family of God! Your past is forgiven, and a beautiful new journey has begun.
We would love to walk alongside you. Please reach out to us through our contact page or leave a comment below so we can pray for you, send you a free digital Bible, and help you take your next steps in faith.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Leaving the Old Life Behind"