God’s Amazing Grace
Have you ever found yourself in a situation where you fell out of a race, feeling like others had outrun you and you could not continue? Have you tried to stay in your comfort zone instead of picking up your cross and following Jesus?"
As followers of Christ, the Bible teaches the importance of embracing change. Stepping out of our comfort zones often means letting go of what we know and being open to new experiences. God calls us to be transformative agents in our lives and the lives of others. By being willing to change, we can respond to God’s direction, even when it feels uncomfortable. Our growth happens when we trust God to lead us, allowing His promises to guide us into a broader horizon of faith.
These verses collectively encourage individuals to embrace challenges and trust in God's guidance, even when they feel uncertain or alone.
Jeremiah 29:11: "For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." This verse reassures believers that God has a positive plan for their lives, encouraging them to step out of their comfort zones.
Isaiah 41:10: "So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand." This verse emphasizes God's presence and support in times of fear and uncertainty.
Isaiah 43:19 “See, I am doing a new thing! Now it springs up; do you not perceive it? I am making a way in the wilderness and streams in the wasteland.
He had made mistakes—some small, some painful. He carried regrets from yesterday and worries about tomorrow. Every time he prayed, a quiet voice inside him whispered, “You’ve failed too many times.”
One evening, Eli sat alone with his Bible. His eyes fell on the words:
“My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness.”
— 2 Corinthians 12:9
Eli read the verse again.
My grace is sufficient.
For the first time in a long while, he realized that God’s grace was not a reward for people who had everything right. Grace was God reaching down to people who knew they needed Him.
Eli turned to another familiar passage:
“For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God.”
— Ephesians 2:8
He smiled through his tears.
A gift.
He didn't have to earn God's love. He didn't have to become perfect before coming back to God. He simply needed to surrender his heart and trust Him.
Eli remembered the story of Peter, who denied Jesus three times, yet Jesus did not throw him away. After the resurrection, Jesus restored Peter and gave him a purpose again.
“If God could restore Peter,” Eli whispered, “He can restore me too.”
That night, Eli prayed differently. Instead of asking God to help him hide his failures, he asked God to transform them.
“Lord, I don't have much to offer you except my broken heart. But I will give it to you.”
And that was where his new beginning started.
His circumstances did not change overnight. His past did not disappear. But something changed inside him. Eli began to understand that God's grace does not always remove our past; sometimes it redeems our past and gives us a new future.
The next morning, he remembered another promise:
22 Because of the Lord’s great love, we are not consumed,
For his compassion never fail.
23 They are new every morning;
Great is your faithfulness.
Eli stepped outside and looked at the morning sky.
Yesterday it was gone.
Today was a gift.
And tomorrow was in God's hands.
A Word for You
Perhaps you are reading this and feel like Eli. Maybe you have made mistakes you wish you could undo. Maybe you feel unworthy, forgotten, or too far from God.
You are not beyond the reach of God's grace.
The Bible says:
“Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.”
— Hebrews 4:16
God's amazing grace means that your failure does not have to be the end of your story.
Come back to Him.
Trust Him.
Let Him restore you.
As the beautiful truth of Romans 8:1 reminds us, there is no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus.
Your story may have chapters filled with tears, mistakes, and disappointment—but God is still writing.
And where you see an ending, God's grace may be preparing for a new beginning.
Amazing grace. Amazing mercy. Amazing God.
Say this Prayer of Salvation: "Dear God, I know I am a sinner. I believe Jesus died on the cross for my sins and rose again. I am sorry for my wrongs, and I turn away from them. "Come into my heart, Jesus, and be the Lord of my life. "Thank you for saving me and giving me a new life." Amen.
This is a beautiful reminder that God’s grace restores broken hearts and gives new beginnings. May this message encourage many to surrender, trust God, and embrace His unfailing love. Amen.
ReplyDelete