A Powerful Prayer of Warfare, Healing, and Divine Victory.
In times of spiritual warfare and physical trials, standing on the Word of God is our ultimate source of strength. Today, we lift up this prayer for healing, protection, and breaking every negative atmosphere. Join us in making these powerful declarations over your life today:
1. A Declaration of Healing and Deliverance: I pray for every sick person today as the Spirit of the Lord leads. May every sickness, disease, and infirmity be brought under God's subjection, for every knee must bow to Him (Philippians 2:10).
Not every sickness is natural, so I cancel every health issue that is not natural. Against every evil altar where my name is mentioned, let the voice of God speak for me where I cannot speak, because the sprinkled blood of Jesus speaks a better word than the blood of Abel (Hebrews 12:24)."
2. Victory Over Unseen Battles "Let God fight every unseen battle for me, for the Lord will fight for me while I hold my peace (Exodus 14:14). By the power of God and in the Name of Jesus, I render every negative atmosphere useless. I saturate every corner of my abode with the blood of Jesus, overcoming the enemy by the blood of the Lamb and the word of my testimony (Revelation 12:11)."
3. Vitality and Unshakable Faith "May that same Spirit that raised Jesus from the dead vitalize my mortal body in the mighty Name of Jesus, according to Romans 8:11.
I refuse to let any circumstance interfere with my relationship with God, knowing that nothing can separate me from His love (Romans 8:39).
I am victorious in Christ Jesus, for we are more than conquerors through Him.
(Romans 8:37).
Hallelujah. "Share Your Thoughts Below!
How has this prayer encouraged your faith today?
Leave a comment below with your prayer requests, or type "AMEN" to claim these promises over your life!
Are you born again? If you've not received Jesus Christ into your life, now is the time.
Say this Prayer of Salvation: "Dear God, I know I am a sinner. I believe Jesus died on the cross for my sins and rose again. I am sorry for my wrongs, and I turn away from them." Come into my heart, Jesus, and be the Lord of my life. Thank you for saving me and giving me a new life. Amen.
"John 3:3 KJV Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.
Born again means "Spiritual Rebirth." Being “born again” signifies a complete turning from a life centered on worldly desires to one aligned with God’s purpose. It involves letting go of the old self and embracing a new identity in Christ, guided by the Holy Spirit.
Your powerful declaration is truly faith-filled and encouraging. May God continue to strengthen your voice, increase your faith, and use your prayers to bring healing, deliverance, hope, and salvation to many. Amen!
ReplyDelete