DAY 12 — WALKING IN LOVE
Agape love: Divine, unconditional, selfless love.
"Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres." ( 1 Corinthians 13:4-7 NIV )
Agape: Divine, unconditional, selfless love (John 3:16; 1 Cor. 13)
Philia: Brotherly, friendship love (Romans 12:10)
Eros: Romantic, passionate love (Song of Solomon)
Storge: Familial, natural affection ( Romans 12:10)
Encouragement: Spiritual maturity is demonstrated through love. The closer we walk with Christ, the more His character should become visible in us.
Intercessory Prayer:
Lord, teach Your people to love patiently, generously, humbly, and sincerely.
Spiritual Growth:
Show intentional kindness to someone today.
Journal:
What area of love needs to grow in me?
“It’s Day 12 of your Daily Corner of Faith. I
pray you are blessed as you read this journal "
"Are you born again? If you've not received Jesus Christ into your life, now is the time.
Say this Prayer of Salvation: 'Dear God, I know I am a sinner. I believe Jesus died on the cross for my sins and rose again. I am sorry for my wrongs, and I turn away from them. Come into my heart, Jesus, and be the Lord of my life. Thank you for saving me and giving me a new life.' Amen."
If you just prayed that prayer from your heart, congratulations, welcome to the family of God! Your past is forgiven, and a beautiful new journey has begun.
We would love to walk alongside you. Please reach out to us through our contact page or leave a comment below so we can pray for you, send you a free digital Bible, and help you take your next steps in faith.
Comments
Post a Comment