DAY 6 — WHEN YOU FEEL DISCOURAGED
Scripture: Psalm 42:11 KJV: “Why art thou cast down, O my soul? and why art thou disquieted within me? Hope thou in God: for I shall yet praise him, who is the health of my countenance, and my God.”
Encouragement:
Intercessory Prayer:
Lord, lift those who are discouraged, grieving, disappointed, or struggling to find hope. Let Your joy return to their hearts.
Spiritual Growth:
Write three reasons you can still hope in God.
Journal:
What truth from Scripture can I speak over my situation?
I hope you're blessed reading this journal for day 6"Are you born again? If you've not received Jesus Christ into your life, now is the time.Say this Prayer of Salvation: 'Dear God, I know I am a sinner. I believe Jesus died on the cross for my sins and rose again. I am sorry for my wrongs, and I turn away from them. Come into my heart, Jesus, and be the Lord of my life. Thank you for saving me and giving me a new life.' Amen."If you just prayed that prayer from your heart, congratulations, welcome to the family of God! Your past is forgiven, and a beautiful new journey has begun.
We would love to walk alongside you. Please reach out to us through our contact page or leave a comment below so we can pray for you, send you a free digital Bible, and help you take your next steps. God bless you.
Comments
Post a Comment