DAY 4 PRAY WITHOUT CEASING

 DAY 4 — PRAY WITHOUT CEASING

 1 Thessalonians 5:17  Pray without ceasing, 


Scripture: 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18
 Rejoice always, 

 pray without ceasing, 

 give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

Encouragement:
Prayer is not reserved for emergencies. It is a lifestyle of staying connected to God.

Intercessory Prayer:
Father, awaken a spirit of prayer in Your people. Teach families, churches, and communities to seek You consistently.

Spiritual Growth:
Set three specific times today to stop and pray.

Journal:
How can I make prayer a more natural part of my daily life?


I hope you're blessed reading this journal for day 4
"Are you born again? If you've not received Jesus Christ into your life, now is the time.
Say this Prayer of Salvation: 'Dear God, I know I am a sinner. I believe Jesus died on the cross for my sins and rose again. I am sorry for my wrongs, and I turn away from them. Come into my heart, Jesus, and be the Lord of my life. Thank you for saving me and giving me a new life.' Amen."
If you just prayed that prayer from your heart, congratulations, welcome to the family of God! Your past is forgiven, and a beautiful new journey has begun.
We would love to walk alongside you. Please reach out to us through our contact page or leave a comment below so we can pray for you, send you a free digital Bible, and help you take your next steps in faith.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Leaving the Old Life Behind"